Our commitment to you
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. If you have a complaint about our services we want to hear about it and we will do our best to put it right.
We aim to:
• Deal with complaints promptly, fairly, efficiently, effectively and in a consistent manner throughout.
• Use complaints constructively in the planning and improvement of all our services.
How to make a complaint:
You can make a complaint
• In person
• By telephone – contact us on 01872 254920
• By email – email us at [email protected]
• Via our website – visit our 'Get in Touch' page
• By letter – write to us at
North Buildings, Royal Cornwall Hospital
Truro, Cornwall, TR1 3LQ
What will happen next?
• We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 48 hours of receiving it.
• We will send you a detailed response within 10 days of receiving your complaint. We will notify you if we are unable to give you a detailed response within 10 days.
• If you are not satisfied with our response you may contact our Chief Executive about your complaint using the above address.
• If your complaint is about the supply of an item of equipment and you are not satisfied with our response, you may contact the British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA) for mediation (and ultimately arbitration) and, as a member, we will participate in this process. BHTA can be contacted at: New Loom House, Suite 4.06, 101 Back Church Lane, London E1 1LU Tel: 020 7702 2141 Email: [email protected] Web: bhta.net/home/complain.html .
• Alternatively you can approach ADR Group on 020 3600 5050 or E mail: [email protected] or visit the EU’s online platform for dispute resolution at: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/