Staff are qualified to deliver training in the following;
- Learner Driver Tuition (Theory and Practical)
- Adapted Driving Controls Familiarisation and Tuition
- Drive Safer for Longer, Group Presentations and Refresher Driving Sessions
- Return to Driving Update Training following an accident, illness or Trauma.
- Manual Handling Principles and Practice (Level II)
- Minibus and Wheelchair Accessible Minibus Driver Training (MIDAS)
- Minibus and Wheelchair Accessible Minibus Passenger Assistant Training (PATs)
- Wheelchair Restraint Training – Can be for single wheelchair vehicles or Minibuses
- Wheelchair platform Lifts and Ramps. Familiarisation Training / Practical Demonstration(s)
- Mobility Scooter and Powered Wheelchair Safety Awareness and Familiarisation
Mobility Scooter Safety Awareness Training
Have you or a relative recently bought a mobility scooter but haven't used it due to lack of confidence or training on how it works?
We can provide scooter safety awareness sessions for individuals or groups which will teach
you how to operate your scooter safely.
We can organise these sessions at your home address or at Cornwall Mobility in Truro.
Each session costs £27 per hour. Travel charges will apply if you live outside a 10 mile radius of Truro. Presentations to groups are free.
Please contact us if you would like to arrange a session or would like more information.